Thursday, May 20, 2010

Over and out!

Today is my last day working in the Office of Admissions as the Institute of Technology freshman admissions counselor. Acknowledging this fact, I have bittersweet feelings about only having a few more hours here.

I have enjoyed working with students, parents, and educators to introduce you all to the college I love – the Institute of Technology (or, the College of Science and Engineering as it will be known in July!). This was the best transition I could have had to my future – I am on my way to become a high school mathematics teacher!

My undergraduate education in the Institute of Technology inspired me to ask questions, discover new ideas, and stretch myself intellectually. It fueled my passion for mathematics. After working with high school students for almost two years in this position, I know that I am ready to inspire minds at the high school level, just as I was inspired here at the University of Minnesota in IT.

On that note – I will leave you here:

If you are driven to discover, if you're excited to learn and ask questions, if you ask yourself What is my unrelenting passion?, then check out how the Institute of Technology can help you discover greatness!


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment